Saturday 15 November 2014

Mixed media tag mobile- GT project for Scrap Africa + video tutorial


Hello Arty Souls!

I was invited as a Guest Designer in Scrap Africa. Thank you for that! It was a pleasure to create for you:)
The theme for the challenge was to use two tags in the project. I decided to use three of them and create a winter mobile. Every year I make a new hand made christmas decoration for my house so I guess I can tick it off from my list to do this year:)

In this project I used tags and flowers by Prima, chipboards by Scrapiniec, glitter and metal embellishments by Finnabair,spray by Lindy's Stamp Gang,  some nature elements from Polish forest and the fairies from my own paintings ;-)

Scroll down to the video tutorial!
Enjoy!












Video Tutorial:





I hope you liked it!
Stay warm!
xx
Sylwia

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful and inspirational tags. So sweet and whimsical. Thanks for being Guest designer for us at Scrap Africa. No problem with staying warmer here in Australia. We had 38C last Friday- much too hot for Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are absolutely divine Sylwia and the details are just amazing! Really love your work and was so thrilled that you were able to Guest Design for us! Thanks ever so much...I really appreciate it! xx
    BTW...the video tutorial is fabulous too...... really great to see how you put the tag together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello the tag you made was the girls on them are they stamps If so I want some can you
    tell me where you going them at .Thank you The tags are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete