Wednesday 26 October 2016

Cotton Candy Dreams- art journal page with 7Dots Studio papers and Watercolours by Prima

Hello Arty Souls:)
I am here today with art journal spread I made recently:) I was so inspired by new collection of 7 Dots Studio that I decided to create little fairy representing 'Cotton candy dreams' collection:) I also used  new watercolours by Prima which I love:) 
And there is also a video tutorial with introduction of the 7 Dots papers!

Enjoy!!!

Video:









xx
Sylwia

5 comments:

  1. These are the nicest papers I have seen for ages, and the accessories! LOVE!
    The journal page is fabulous ( as your work always is.
    Where are the papers sold Sylwia?
    Felicia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliciously pretty!! Have a lovely weekend Sylwia. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing.. bulk candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. first-rate website you have here, as a end result lots cool tell!. nightclub lighting effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to examine this. unwell be stubborn abet on lower back occurring. thanks for sharing. and with this text gives the mild wherein we will observe the realism. that is selected manageable one and gives indepth safety. thanks for this handy article... neutrik audio jacks

    ReplyDelete